Trinidad Ca, and tomorrow is thanksgiving, I mean thursday

After an okay few miles, I ran into one of those one lane road things with a light, only this one was uphill, so about 3/4 of the way up the light changed and oncoming traffic started coming down the hill, at least they were nice about it.
Wasn't until about a mile later that some jerk with a pick up decided he couldn't read the "Share the Road" sign, and he had to honk at me because sharing the road was to difficult to move over to the left, since there wasn't any oncoming traffic, oh so difficult.
Managed to get a supreme deal at the Trinidad Inn, it's wednesday, must be slow.
23 miles until Eureka, and there's a walmart and a fred meyers, both doing the black friday and even some thursday, so I should be able to get some tires that will work.  As people call it thanksgiving and not thursday, it's a holiday, so my new rims are going to be stuck at the USPS general delivery until friday.
Or at least I hope it will be there on friday.  Rim looks like it will work, but factory rims need final truing to fully seat that sucker.  The repacking of the grease has worked since Crescent City, so hopefully it will last long enough for me to get enough parts to install the new wheel.
Starting to get the last of that carpet deodorizer out of my nose from the last place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....