Hello Reedsport, Or!

Well today's weather was a bit wetter, it at least wasn't so windy that I had to push the bike down the hill.
In fact it was just like a wet rainy spring day, until I got to the top of the hill where there was some chill in the air.
Feeling good, only 27 miles to Coos Bay, and I'm going to go slow, maybe 13.5 miles per day, this will give time for the bolts to arrive tonight, and be shipped overnight(arriving in Coos Bay on Monday I hope), so I can once again have the trailer be whole, and I won't have to worry about it.
And yes I thought it was further to Coos Bay.

Downside to Reedsport is the lack of Tmobile cell service, so I had to make calls over the McDonald's wifi.
Lots of nice logging roads to get lost on, or more to the point, former logging roads make good camp sites.
Found my guilty pleasure at Grocery Outlet, pepperoni ends, the leftover bit when they slice the pep for the Gallo or Hormel pepperoni packs you buy in the store, now I need fruit, and cranberry juice.
Sure wish I had a dog...
Touched base with my warmshowers hosts in Coos Bay, really nice of them to give me a place to put my tent, and most of all, an address to express mail those allusive bolts.
So things should be winding down, the stress of mechanical issues has been a downside to the trip, weather isn't great all the time, but since it's expected to be variable, weather isn't a problem, just an experience to get through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....