Trees of Mystery to Orick ca

Got out from the cabin real quick, nice little place, two more days out from Eureka, probably make Trinidad tomorrow, would try to go further but there isn't much available to stay, and they have all these 'no camping' signs in the forest.
The trip out of Klamath was okay, bit of a hill, then making the turn to the Scenic Route, saw some large redwood trees, they were big, but I guess the carpenter in me just looks at them as "how many board feet could I get out of one of those trees, no need for a glue-lam beam", big trees....Wow....








So made it to Orick Ca, small I guess logging community, only hotel in town was the Palm, the other hotel was full, I guess, as it also looked like it had some structural issues.  Couldn't get the trailer into the room, but I am hopeful that it will be left alone, people here seem okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....