Logger...Spotted Owl Soup...


Sometimes you just have to stop and take a pic, or two, the road from Laytonville was pretty uneventful, except for the trailer tire going flat over and over again, I guess the patch kit is only for a few miles these days, as I had a bike I snagged at goodwill and the front tire was almost half patches, and I road that sucker for a year or so before it finally went flat, totally didn't know it had been patched that much.
So yeah the roads in Cali kept me stopping, this bike trip would be so much more fun, if I could only keep biking, instead of stopping to fix tires or other problems...
I almost put in an offer on a house in Tx this morning, only to find out it sold, but I am really thinking that I should stop in San Fran, rent the truck and get myself to Tx sooner rather than later, but who knows, maybe once I get past Cali things will end up a little more like I wanted, there's just to many people, or there's nothing that you can make a stop at and do that stealth camping.
This is getting expensive too, another reason to cut this short and get myself to where I want to live, a nice warm place.
But once I get into AZ I should stop having to deal with damp, and lets hope it's warmer.
Chasing the sun I am...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....