Only 34 miles today

But it was against a headwind, slightly uphill, and then in the last 8 miles I had to nurse a 1/2mile leaky tire, ran over something, and every 1/2mile I had to refill the sucker, made it though.
True a flat sucks, but that tube an tire has lasted since Eureka, so you could say it's lasted.
I've got another tube, just need to break it out, tape up the inside of the tire to keep it from fraying.
Next Walmart I'm gonna have to buy more tubes/tire.
And yes, Paul tired, though it could be the lingering effects of that chamomile tea I drank last night, three cups.
Tomorrow I'm gonna go to a really old Dairy Queen, maybe have a sundae.  Take some pics of the old neon sign.
Snagged some Vileo aloe/mango drink, so good, has little bits in it, total refreshing...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....