$75 for gas, no wonder I'm biking

Taking the uhaul truck back went smooth, except for the $75 to fill up the truck before bringing it back, no wonder I'm biking it the rest of the way, shouldn't be any pollution problems in the future.

Also making me rethink using a truck when I go back to get my stuff.

I knew there was a store near the uhaul place(Vons) but then I saw there was a 99cent grocery store(wow that place is affordable), it's sort of like  less expensive version of a Grocery Outlet, snagged yogurt(2 for 99cents) meat, yes Oscar Meyer turkey & ham for 99cents, lunch is what I call it. 
Also got the water I'm going to need for the upcoming trip, or I hope as much water as I'm going to need.

But on to being tourist for the day after dropping off the truck.

There is still some classic Route 66 left, but there is also some cheese.
 Classic neon sign, non repro...

 Not sure what this place used to be, but it just looks out of place with the town that grew up around it.

 Across the street is this place, must have been the place back in the day.

 And lastly, the green chair, hey at least someone is trying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....