Last time in Nevada, thought I'd play tourist for a day, BubbaGump Shrimp anyone?

So after busting my legs and patience in the Mojave, or this part of it, I decided to take an extra day in Bullhead and play tourist. 
Over on the Nevada side the Golden something had a BubbaGump Shrimp place, so I got the variety thing for a few bucks, good shrimp, the sky rats on the deck sure were trained to beg for food, even squawked since I wasn't feeding them.
The Wind has been the worst thing here in Bullhead, and sadly I have to bike out of here, into that wind tomorrow.
I had looked at buying a place here, but this is too much desert for me, and I think in Texas I'll get a bit more rain, or as I call it, free water from the sky.
I've got new brakes on the front, and I put the 26" rim on the front, if the rim dies then I'll know that buying that pair of rims was a bad deal, and I will keep the old 700c front wheel as a back up just in case.  The 700c is the old wheel that the bike came with, even though I re-packed the bearings with grease there's no way it could be as smooth as a new hub.
Mainly I'm hoping for a smoother ride, and better to know that the wheel is a waste of time dragging around, rather than keep it just sitting there as more weight.
 I guess they were trying to pretend they were on the water gambling so they could skirt some law...
 The colorado river, the whitecaps didn't show up as well as I thought they would.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....