Gateway to the Grand Canyon

And the prices reflect the Polar Express thing going on a few blocks from this sign.

A bit of a neurotic morning, kind of got settled a bit in Ash Fork somehow, I was a bit out of it, but managed to get 17 miles down the road, to be ready for the 32ish miles to Flagstaff, now at usual altitude I usually can do 30ish miles in a day, and get there and find a place to sleep.
But I'm close to 7000ft above sea level, and there's an 8000ft spot between here and there, so tomorrow is going to be a long day.
Looking ahead I see Roswell is on my route, maybe the aliens will take me away like Calgon, but I doubt it, aliens if they could get here, would probably realize what a pain it would be to deal with humans.
So no probes for me.
I also spotted a nice house in Roswell, so maybe I'll check that out, looks like a nice craftsman style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....