12 miles uphill to start my day...

Oh wow, yes, twelve miles uphill to start, after a mile against a headwind. then another fourteen miles over some rough roads, to one final hill, once over, I made it to Kingman, or well the outskirts of Kingman.

The next pass was coyote pass at 3737ft, it was dark and I was in a hurry so no pic of that.

Saw a rock formation that resembles a hand flipping the bird or well, it's happy to see you. Wha wah....


Also of note is the fifteen or so burn marks along AZ68 where cars clearly couldn't make it up the 12 miles, the obvious oil patches from vehicles that lost their goo.  What was even more sad were those burn marks over the hill, think about it, you drive up all that hill and then your car burns to a crisp.
I liked that at almost every mile marker there were gallons of water, I think they might have been for overheating cars, but it still show civil spirit.

Then I rent a small hotel room, and after rearranging the bed a few times, pulling then pushing the trailer into the room, only to have to hold the hitch up and over so I could get the door closed, ha!

I'll post pics tomorrow of my exploration of Kingman and the road pics of today...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....