prepping for the trip to Flagstaff...

Well since I made it to one side of Kingman, I biked to the other side of town setting myself up for the trip to Flagstaff.  Got the pedals I had looked at on Amazon, only I didn't order them since you can never be sure how long it would take for them to get to the general delivery at a post office.

Made a good contact for the properties in Coleman, and I guess I can wait to see things in person, get an inspection etc.
So, here's some pics I took in Kingman along Route 66...
 choo-choo
 each one had it's own name on the car

 nice old hotel
 ye old train station
 more old motel signage and under the street sign is a cool sculpture
 Remember the old days when the Dad on some show would say "I'm going down to the Lodge...".
 check out that Zenith sign...
I think this sign outlived the lounge it advertised, as the building below just looked like a garage building.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....