Today was supposed to be a medium day..

Yup you can plan out a medium day and hope nothing really bad happens, well, following the directions would be so much easier if there were signs that tell you, such an such is over there, so now make the turn, but without it, you keep on going, hoping to see some sign, got to one point, take a left, okay, which one...so after taking the third one, which wasn't meant for bikes with trailers.  So after I got through the second small opening, the bearings on the axle snapped, so then the breakdown, bad words, then some innovation, put some tire tube onto what was left of the axle so I didn't break the hitch as well, then started walking, and walking.

Walked past the turn since there was no sign to tell me CA-1 was over there. Which didn't turn out too bad since I ran into a Mike's Bikes location, and Dan one of their Technicians helped me out with some new bearings, plus a pair of spares. 

I felt I was so dead in the water.  Plus I do have to admit, it was weird to let someone else work on My  bike, or well the one I'm riding now.

But tomorrow I bike over the Golden Gate Bridge, as planned.

Must have done 5 - 6 miles extra with all the bad google directions.  But it's better than nothing I guess.

Time for soup, too late to go get something else...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....