Brownwood texas...looking pretty good...maybe even like home

Said my goodbyes to Coleman and 34 miles later I am in Brownwood Tx. all before 4pm.
Went to look at the house on Ward and Pecos, looks like it might be safe from the flooding, if not, I'll get the flood insurance.
House looks bigger than the place in Coleman, so that's a good thing, and the lot looks about the same size, but it has this funny little building on it, not sure what it's for, it's not an outhouse....
And that shed in back is going to be smited and replaced by something bigger and useful.
Big day tomorrow peeps, got to deal with the business peoples, and hope they don't try treating me like an easy mark.

Comments

  1. They don't have a clue that your a city slicker and THEY better watch out. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I talk funny, it's pretty easy to tell I'm a city slicker....and tomorrow gonna go look at the house I have my eye on.
      Last realtors I dealt with seemed to think I was an easy mark.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....