Well things change

Now that I'm here, what do I do, the 'for sale by owner' house I was drawn to is in really rough shape anyway, not near anything, but since the owner won't even reply to the lady who sold them the house, well, I'm still looking around.
So I might buy this other place I'm going to look at tomorrow, it's a few thousand more, but I don't think I would offer a whole lot more than the first place I was looking.
And the second place I'm looking at has a huge lot, so I can get some containers for storage/workspace.
That is if the place doesn't suck for the floor plan and isn't rotten.
An that's the conundrum, been trying to get here for so long, now what, if this isn't it, then what, and I don't want to stop if this place isn't right.
The stores here work, supermarket check, two dollar stores, and a good sized hardware store, not to mention the tractor supply store.
There are options, and decisions, and where do I go if this doesn't work????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....