The cataclysm of a flat tire

Today started pretty slow, had to disassemble the cargo on the trailer, then reload, almost didn't bring the key back by 11 it took so long.
The Super 8 was for sale so the hard working people who worked there had a full supply of 'out of order' signs.
I was looking at some of the other properties in Holbrook, and saw the Super 8 was on the block as well.
I took some pics of the Bucket of Blood Saloon, coincidentally it was on Bucket of Blood St.



Be a great street to have a bike shop on though.
when I was taking pics I discovered a trailer wheel was low, it made it nearly 25 miles before giving out.
There were over six pieces of metal wire in just the tire alone and I found one more in the tube I was using as a liner.
Now right before I checked in there was a nice lady in a church van inviting people for pancakes, but I had to dig into the bins for the tube an tire, and by the time I finished, it was starting to get dark, and I didn't want to get lost in another city in the middle of the night, as it really gets dark here.
So replaced the tube and the tire with a smaller one, and then switched the wheels, so the smaller one is on the left, which since most roads are slanted for water run off, maybe the trailer will be a bit more level of a load to drag.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....