Rested up, warmed up, two weeks....

Two weeks, wow, I've been on the road for so long, whenever I stop at a hotel for more than a night I start to nest, get familiar with my surroundings, then I have to pack up and move on.
But yeah, this could be over in two weeks, a new home, a new hope, and a pile of projects that make the last house look like a brand new home...
I've got some new thinsolate mittens to wear over the riding gloves, a big flannel sleeping bag to snuggle into while I'm in the sleeping bag I've been using, note to self, return that Bivy to REI when I go back to seattle to get my stuff.
Looks like I'll be on the road for several days, since the first hotel on my route is Brownfield Tx, 137 miles, which could be four days if things go well.
But the good news is that when I get back on US380 it won't be combined with US70, because the traffic will be hopefully less.
I leave Roswell pretty happy, a little nervous, mainly since I don't know if my dream house in Coleman is still there for sale or if the owner will sell to me, some foreigner from seattle.
But always have a fall back plan, or two...
Wayward Sisters tonight was cute, hope they simplify the cast a little after the pilot episode, Moose & Squirrel kept it simple with the Impala.
Black Lightening was good a couple of days ago too, but the sets looks like set locations since they were too clean.
Two weeks, wow, I could be back to watching my favorite shows, and some of the new shows...
A journey of over 2200 miles could be done in two weeks, try doing that my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....