On the road again...

My offer on the 317 13th house in Coleman was countered, I offered $11k, which considering the leveling I would need to do, was I thought reasonable.
The owner countered at $14k, and a new roof, now on a house that needs to be leveled, you don't put a new roof on it first, you fix the level, then do the roof.
Furthermore, the house has sat at $15k for almost an entire year, so to only come down $1k, that's just not worth arguing over. And really, a new roof is $1k-$2k, so to gamble on a no sale for that little money.

Time to move on, somebody greedy.

But anyway, here's a couple pics of Coleman before it's in the rear view.
 A video store, they do still exist...
 Parking in the middle of the road
Wouldn't be complete without the Piggly Wiggly...

Comments

  1. Very cool! To bad you couldn't have found a place there to settle down for awhile.
    Awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey wow, my first comment, Three days rest has been good, hope the next town has what I need.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....