Extra day in Magdalena, avoiding the snow.

Just a few pics, nice sleepy town, and I woke up to snow falling...brrrr.


 I don't think they have been open for a while...
 Nice old ice cream sign, on the corner of an old bank, looks like they are just starting to fix the place up.
 other side.
 the old Marshall's office
Got the new brakes, installed, used the box they came in to ship back five pounds of stuff I didn't need to drag with me.

Had a lost doggie come up to me, so nice to have a dog curl up against me for luvz, after a couple of blocks of the dog fallowing me, the owner finally caught up to he dog, then the dog just didn't want to listen, until I told it to come back and get it out of the street.
Can't wait to get my own doggie.

Time for pizza and a grape soda.

Wow, tomorrow I head out on that road again, new brakes, new chain, new gear cassette, new idler wheels in the derailer, so I'm ready to head down that hill, sad I have to go north just to find a place to stay, then head back south.
One of my rules, don't go backwards, but a little ways is okay, for now.
In two days I should be below 500 miles to go to get to Coleman.  Then the work begins, getting a house, seeing if they will sell to me, if it's even a possibility to get my dream home.  I think about opening up the upstairs in this one house, turn it into the artist loft, install a couple of skylights to really bring in the light.  That's that plan, lets see if reality is something I can achieve...
Have a guarded stance on reality vs. the ideal, and that's in the back of my head...because sometimes the reality doesn't live up to it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....