Must still be tired from yesterday....


Might be tired, but I sure trudged through, also stopped and picked up an aluminum OVERSIZED LOAD sign, only here a couple of days and I'm helping to clean up my new adopted state.  The sign is about five feet wide, maybe ten inches high, and an 1/8" thick, it will go great in the new house, one of these days when I get to it.
Had my first Whataburger, or two, and I'll polish off a pint of PB Halo 360, new X-files tonight, so I should be very content.
Two or three days to Coleman, I say that because the next leg is 46 miles, I corrected the google and it shortened the route, but as hard as today was without a full recovery last night, tomorrow might not go as fast as I could hope, which means it might take two days to get to Abby's Inn, which is a day out from Coleman, though if I get out there fast, and the road cooperates, as in not uphill the whole way like today.
Okay, showered and ready for sleep.  But I got the trailer ready(clothes stowed in bins, extra sleeping bag wrapped in plastic) for this stuff called rain, have not seen this stuff since Arizona, and that pretty much finished before I got out of bed. 
Tomorrow's rain is moving this way from where I'm going tomorrow, so this should be interesting, doesn't look like a strong system, and should be done by tomorrow night, so if I can make it to Winters, Tx, I'll be good.
If not I might have to finally set up the tent when it's raining or wet, have to avoid the many ditches, drain culverts, and mud patches.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....