UFO museum Roswell Nm.

Well first I should say "cześć jak się masz" to all the Polish people who are tuning in.

Now onto the touristy stuff I did today, the UFO museum in Roswell.  It's in what I think was a performance theater, flat floor, as if it was a movie house the floor would have had a slope to it.
The nice guy at the counter was very helpful and polite, even after he had just had to deal with some crazy guy who came in right before me and said he owned the place...lolz.
The exhibits were mainly prints of old newspapers, and a few aliens.
Also there was a Air Force crash test dummy, which was probably what landed back in 47'.  All you have to do is look at the industry 'government secrecy' has created, probably drove the Russians nuts.  There was a nice Aliens landing set, and as a sci-fi fanboy there was Gort, seemed a little short to be Gort, but I guess that's the height.
I was tempted in the giftshop to buy a Roswell baseball jersey, but it was $80.
 Outside the gift place down the street
 Seems as though having a 'exhibit' for people to pay to get into it is a theme.

 Alien eyes on the lamp posts, that was cute.
 Museum across the street.
 Several places have these Alien Tikis.
 Things you can't escape, Death and Ballard...lolz
 If one of these dummies crashed I bet he would look a little alien too.
 See, I got it right when the poof of smoke came out.
 Klatu, Baradda, Nicto....

 cool mezoamerican wood carving.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....