Today was tough 118 miles left

After two 60 mile days you would think 46 miles would be pretty easy, but with the hills and oil smell, not so fast.
Found a pair ofa tool I don't have.
Took a while to get enough food in mah belly, had to go back to Dairy Queen for a triple and a banana split.  Still a bit peckish...

Snagged a leash, just need to use the carabiner I found earlier and when I get a doggie I'll have a strong leash to keep the puppy from running away.
 it's missing that metal part, but it's huge, might have to wait for the puppy to get a bit bigger before I put her on it.
Also found about $2 in change.

Time for a shower and some rest.  36 miles tomorrow.
Rest was meh, as I think the dry air or the last person in here owns a cat made me a little itchy and scratchy.
Breakfast at the Days Inn here wasn't as impressive as Days Inn past.  But at least it was a higher quality of medium type of breakfast.  The lady who checked me in said I was a long way from home, I told her that seattle hasn't been home for quite a while...think about it, three days an I'll be in Coleman and the big trip could be over....if not, get back on the bike and find something else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....