Out with the old

Hiya peeps, just sold another bike today, thin the herd before I have to pack things up.
Got this Peugeot from the free pile outside of Recycled Cycle, I can understand why they left it out there, it's a 62cm really tall frame, and if I were to charge for labor, would have gone broke.
But lets go back to that day when I brought it back from the free pile, and it was pooh poohed upon by my coworkers.
I fixed it, spent hours on the rims, and even though they are 40 year old single wall rims, that had seen some sort of repairs long ago, I got them to ride smooth.
Added bars, grips, levers, rear derailer, brakes, new cables, new on the stem shifters.
Road it to work for a week, it was really fun, and it was almost like riding a tall bike.
Found a guy who was 6'4", and was selling a really small Peugeot since it was too small for him, so I offered to sell him mine.
I had to pay for tubes, everything else was free.


Gratuitous plug for free stuff, giftcards for food, mobile minutes, and beef jerky.
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2TNGRHLIDJ0CF/ref=cm_go_nav_hz  my trip list


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....