Back to plan A

Well plan B to buy a place that seemed to good to be true, well it wasn't all that great, when buildings are built side by side, they depend on each other, so when I used Google Earth to look at the building from above, and I noticed the place next door didn't have a roof, and you could see through out the back.

So back to plan A, biking down the road to find that magic place.  I think I should be able to find a place equal in price, or buy land and build one.

Told the boss people that I'm leaving work, I think Oct 1 should be a good official date, and that should be enough time to make sure the check clears.
The manager sees the same bleak future here as I do, higher property taxes that pay for nothing, because they always want more, and more, doesn't matter if you have it either.

An on Oct 1, I'm on the road.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....