Another $40 today

The downsizing continues, sold a desk I turned into a vanity, used so much free stuff to make it something a girl just had to have.  Couldn't believe they rented a van to pick it up.  I used a piece of acrylic mirror, cut it to the size of a piece of beveled glass I had, and yes, it looks like a beveled mirror should look.
I might even miss this fixing stuff up stuff, turning free stuff into money.
Skillz, I haz dem.
Just waiting for the weather to improve so I can get to unloading major amounts of stuff I snagged for free.

Okay, back to thinking about my trip, I'm surprised at how calm and confident I am that this is going to at the worst be just 'kind of fun', and could be down right amazing.
Note to others, getting my dental stuff done before I quit the job, and yes, I'm getting a root canal from a dentist that is so amazingly gorgeous, I mean wow, this woman so hot.  Makes it hard to concentrate on the smart things coming out of her lips.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....