Tonight's artwalk was pretty good

For my last artwalk in Seattle, I guess you could call it a success, sold some stuff, entertained a few more, had people walking into each other.

Note to self, next place I do an artwalk I should probably tape a path on the floor.
The clinic I exhibited at, nice people, I think they would get together to polish off a bottle or two anyway, even without an artwalk to structure it around.

Sold the last two "flying paint" paintings, tried it without the frames this time, I'll use the frames later on another project.
Also sold one of my BA NA NA FK HM UP t-shirts, awesome, but still have a box left, no worries, they will be going with me on my bike trip south, then east.

So at the end of the night, a good night, good to go out on a high note.

P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....