122 days

Sadly I have to go pick up my art on tuesday, the stuff that didn't sell, strange how my non-Pollock's sold all three, and I've only sold one of my perspective pieces, but the good news is that it's the most complex of them, since it's not just a Perspective Piece, it's also got the raised subliminal image.
The whole painting is supposed to say "I ❤ to Inflict ART", or "Art I ❤ to Inflict".
Sad to see it go, but nice to sell at least one before I go.  Strange I've only sold one, but where ever I go, I'm going to have walls, and I'm going to make enough paintings to cover those walls...
Along with a few bikes.  ðŸ˜‰
Super jazzed about being off next week, did a bunch of hours at work to pad that retirement fund last week...cause I don't want to have to get another job, ever.

So the plan is, October be on the road heading south, so I can head east to a non income tax state, and find a cheap place to live, place that I can be at most of the year, an when it gets too hot, head north up into some mountains, an when/if it's too cold, head south to keep me and a doggie warm...

Thanks for tuning in, keep checking back for when I'm on the road and taking pics of where I'm at....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....