One more Yardsale to get me down the road

It's finally dry weather, so I can get my Moving Sale on, urg, sounds so needy and desperate....
But I have to liquidate stuff, cause it's cheaper to buy new stuff than to store stuff an transport it, even if I have to buy it, I won't have to pay to ship it to my new 'forever home'.

And I got my second free map, this one is for Arizona....

Yea, got my biodegradable Moving Sale signs up on the telly poles, so I won't have to go get them after the sale, got some stuff out there in the yard, but not all of it at once, makes it easier to get set up in the morning, and be ready at 9am.
Sadly my No Haggling sign is still down at the Artwalk place, but I has cardboard, and a black marker, make new sign.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....