More today...

Didn't sell the records, but I did start selling the workout stuff I'm not taking with me.  
Also the first part arrived to rebuild the drivetrain on the touring bike.
It was a tricky fit, but I got it to fit, it's not like I deal with derailers on a regular basis(just not my jam).  I think this might be able to handle that 40T cog on the ebay cassette, I ordered another one from amazon just in case, and I'll bring the extra with me.

So I'm feeling good, one more part done, one more thing closer to being out of here.

I'd like to say thanks to all who are reading, Merci, Danke to the international folks who tuned in, I hope to bring you something more entertaining in 53 days....or so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....