Today was a beam day.....

So tired, but a pair of 2x8x20s glued an screwed are under the load bearing wall that's staying.
Next to put the mid span(half way 12' across the room) beam under a load, so it will support the floor.

Moving that huge beam and getting it under load on top of pavers and cinder blocks over a 20' span, took most out it of me...

I'm going to treat myself to Halo 360 PB ice cream, made with coconut milk.

This is big, the big beam is in place, with that it can support the angle braces for the cathedral ceiling...
Which I discovered I need to do first since I need to take out that double stud holding up the ceiling to do the floor.
So 22 hurricane straps later I will be in wide open spaces....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....