SPent the day cleaning, and cleaning....and taking down walls, walls are meant for borders...

Can't wait to make this cleaning an easier task.

But all the crud under this got swept and raked up and out.

Next is putting in those two center beams I need to replace the 'fixing' that others had done, along with fixing bad design.
After that will be taking up the floor in the kitchen, so I can get started on seeing what kind of plumbing nightmare I have fix.
Before I get to the kitchen floor, have to take out the walls I'll be removing, and the ceiling(which will make it easier to clean up what falls down).
So here are pics before an after opening up the walls...True I have a few billion nails to pull, but I'll get on that tomorrow...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....