House Inspection Day...

So today was the inspection on the house that's got my money coming to it.
The wiring is a bit of a joke, as the previous owners used multiple extension cords to hook up to outdoor lighting, or to outlets in each room.
So the good news is that there's no wiring in the walls that needs to be ripped out, but better yet the electrical service is expandable, perfect for the kitchen appliances an electric water heater or tankless...

The bathroom sink, sadly has a wear mark on it, so it might not be salvageable, or something I'll spend time on.  The cast iron claw foot tub, oh that works, looks purdy and will go nicely on a future deck, and I'll sit in it on some hot summer days.

There are some really nice old doors, and even outside the door hardware(before they learned how to mortise the hardware inside the door) that might predate even this house.

Structure needs some leveling, not as bad as the last place I put an off on to be countered with an insult.
But I can fix that.
Might be some good freebies that come with the house, vases, and a storage shed that there is no key, so going to have to go to Harbor Freight to get a universal key.
So we know what Paul will be a doing for several months, maybe even a year, kind of hard to estimate since there lots of work, but it's only a 678sqft house.
The trees need to be cut, thankfully the bamboo is shallow, no matter how big the bamboo is, so shovel and a pickax should remove it so I can replant it into some metal bins.
Soon, my bike collection will be back with me.
ANd I'm a feeling good about the future, someone tell seattle to suck it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....