Closing still taking a while

What to do while you wait on the mail, and over a holiday weekend.
So bought a universal key at Harbor Freight, 24" bolt cutters.  There are a few keys missing on some padlocks at the new abode, cut an replace.
Just counted the pennies, I'm 8 short of $1, I think I'll get them before I head back, then I can deposit them in Cha-mu.
So those are the things I can have effect on, and I can try to be patient with others.
So a lazy sunday before the possibility of getting the keys, went for a run, then walked down to walmart, found a handful of lath screws a couple other screws, and five more pennies, so three more an I have a free $1.
It rained today, can't wait to get my rain collection system set up, all that free water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....