First night in the new house

True, I'm camping on the porch for now, but after I get my container delivered then I can really tear into it, looks like from some of the youtube videos I was brushing up on my pier an beam construction I think there are a few things out of place in the first place, and then when they sagged that made things a little worse.
A few pics of the shiplap, and an old box that was under the wall paper.
 This is in the front room
 This is the hallway, that will be taken out.
And this is the wall between the kitchen and the front room that will also be taken out.
 I don't see a mark on it, so that's a downer
 I think it will clean up though, eventually, it has some muck in it.
 What' that above the doorway....?
 A way of dealing with neighbors...lolz
 My future, got to level things up and replace the bricks that aren't getting the job done.
 Note to self, take up the floor first, then level things, so I can hopefully avoid coating myself in spiderwebs.
 Somebody went to KFC.

 There are a bunch of vases under the porch, can't wait to get those out of there so I can hopefully sell them.
 The 1915 date on this box helps date the house...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....