Friday a new home and I found more silver

Or I think it's a silver locket, that's been smooshed in the grocery store parking lot.

But yes, on friday I go to sign the final paperwork, and I will not longer be homeless.

Then since I'm paid off until tuesday here at the hotel I'll use that time to demo some stuff at the house, then sleep and shower at the hotel.
It's only 678sqft, so it should take too long to demo down to the studs.
The layout of the new house reminds me of a Japanese tea house the way the hallway goes down the middle of the house.
So I plan on throwing in a couple of headers in the hallway to open up the rooms, the side bedroom I'm thinking of a couple of barn doors for the bedroom side, and leave the living/kitchen side open.
Replace the back door, as it's an interior door, nice an solid, but still an interior door.  Beef up the supports in the basement, especially the area under the bathroom, don't want to lay tile unless the floor is solid.
THen I can get a shipping container delivered so I have a place to store the stuff I want to keep, reuse etc.
And after that container drops, I'll have a place to put my stuff I have in storage, then load it up, and get back here, greyhound an I are going to get acquainted.

And what the heck do I do with this thing, I think after I put a deck off the side of the house(french doors off the bedroom) it will make a nice dog house, or meditation room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....