Moldings with Home Defense....

When I bought the house it came with a couple of nails above the doorway of the screen door, and on those two nails was an ax handle that had some grooves put into the handle to make it more handy.
I installed trim around the screen door for a more finished look, but what to do with the baseball bat?....


 As you can see I had to wait until dark to take pics as the flash wouldn't work with all the light coming in through the window.
 These are the original hinges from the old front door, this allows access to behind that piece of trim.
I don't just have an ax handle, I've got hardwood to deal with, well whoever the ax handle was for.
And if necessary, I can bump it up a notch an go for a Danny Trejo impersonation...only I'm taller.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....