Things I wonder about the future...

Things change, like in Seattle the "Orca Card" has taken over for bus riders and as a result people don't have pocket change to leave behind as they pull the wallet out of their pocket.
The change would fall out, under the bus, and I would come along and pick it up, then I would pay it towards my home loan, every day I would have a pile of coins to take to the bank to pay to the 'principal' balance of the loan, saved me maybe $20 a month in interest charges.
But alas, I paid off the loan, I'm fluid(about to be completely) and I have noticed that as the cashless society has taken the city over, there isn't as much coinage just laying there in the street for me to swoop in and snag...
So when I'm biking down the road to more rural towns, roads, places not covered by Verizon or anyone, will I start to find coins just laying there in the street?
I wonder...just things to look forward too.

In other news, decided to overhaul the drive train on the touring bike, just a few things not sitting right with it, new rear derailer, cranks, and 8spd cassette.  Also I'm going to replace the shifters because I'm not sure if they are a problem either, which should leave more room on the bars, also replacing the bar ends with some ergonomic skewers, so that should give me more torque on the brake levers.
my trip list
Sorry some of these pics are a bit oversized, but the interwebs be cray cray.  But all this stuff will be replacing stuff on the bike.
Click here to view image for your order
 
SHIFTER MOUNT OR8 DOWNTUBE ADPTR 31.8/28.6 BK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....