62 days - Adventure Monkeys vs those that hide in a cave...

Had a visit from an old buddy last week, and something about the way he an his girlfriend asked me something.
They asked about any 'butterfly's' or 'nervousness', rather than the usual stupid that I get from people freaking out that I won't have a job(I'll be retired won't need one), or for a while I won't have a home to go to(need to find it when I get there), the 'gAtcha' questions are numerous.
True, many adventure monkeys went out and were eaten by the T-rex, or fell off that cliff, we won't miss them, but without adventure monkeys we wouldn't know what's on the other side of that hill, or what's down that hill, what's over there.
And many a monkey hiding in the cave died when the cliff side came down on top of them, or just plain starved because they refused to go a little further outside of their comfort zone to the food just over there.
So am I scared that I'm leaving it all behind, cashing out and moving on?  nope, not even a little bit, and that's not just because where I am is beyond saving.
Yeah, you work hard to improve things, if you can, if you can't improve things then it's quite possible that you are in the way of things getting worse enough that change will happen.

Find your adventure monkey part of your brain, don't hide....

Gratuitous plug for free stuff, giftcards for food, mobile minutes, and beef jerky.
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2TNGRHLIDJ0CF/ref=cm_go_nav_hz  my trip list

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....