Still finding some gold along the road

Sold the Cookie Crook, and even though I had to drag it all the way home walking, I snagged a Hard Case Bike BoxNo automatic alt text available.
This is a pic of one like it, mine doesn't look like it's ever been used.
And, I might be able to get rid of the pile of Commercial figures I have for $10, true if someone sits there and holds onto them and sells one or two at a time, they will probably double or quad their money, but I don't have the time.
Thank you 4imprint, the dry bags are supposed to show up on Monday.

Gratuitous plug for free stuff, giftcards for food, mobile minutes, and beef jerky.
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2TNGRHLIDJ0CF/ref=cm_go_nav_hz  my trip list

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....