Fixie oh darling Fixie

I snagged this fixed gear bike from a Craigslist free listing, it needed a tire.  Then I rode it around for a while, it was kind of fun, then I added a disc to the freewheel side of the flip flop free fix hub, then installed a disc brake.
Still wasn't done, I had an Aventon frame sitting in a box as I thought it might be good enough for that cycle truck I made(later made that with a different frame), and I put the wheels, cranks, pedals, and brake from the freebie bike onto the new aluminium Aventon frame, dialed it in.
And today I was on my way home, there was this lady on a multi speed bike, we passed each other a couple of times, then she passed me on 50th & Phinney, I drafted behind her for a few blocks, then at 54th I made a move to pass, 55th, left her behind, then at 59th I moved over to make my turn home, she came up from being a few lengths behind and said "I can't believe you passed me on that",
I replied, you just have to push harder....

Today I also did research on storing my bikes an stuff while I go on my trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....