Downsizing is going well

Made $250 so far this weekend, true it doesn't come close to the money I spent on the Terra Trike, but getting money out of an old trike that was just rusting away in the basement, that's a win.
Next up is a Velocino bike I made out of several bikes, and a bike stand I made out of a half loop bike rack, all profit.

So I'm on my way, I'm on my wayyy, to a new forever home, home sweet home.

Have a plan for the pop up tent, and a cushion, probably one of those yoga mats that are so popular.  I was thinking that the tent cot might be the thing, but I just don't want to drag it around with me, too much hassle, I want simple.

Stay on mission, stay on target, execute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logger...Spotted Owl Soup...

Finished the door, and part two of what was left of the snow

Fingers cramping but I got that electrical done...