And the neighbor dog Little Man was my helper...

Saturday was wet an rainy, but I managed to finish demo, install the door, and then sunday do some of the finish work around the door.
So now I have to finish the insulation around the door, and I know it's a back door, but I want the corner boxes on the trim to match on both sides, and yes I was able to re-use the old trim, just had to add some pieces.
The protecto wrap stuff is actually really easy to use in the winter time, after you get it where you want it, then take the heat gun and warm it up to get it to stick.
As you can see I flipped the trim around, except for the top piece.

And here are the two porch posts that were hidden in the wall, lots of nice character in them, and solid wood, which will be good for making the kitchen counter, just add 2x8s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....