Tile looks gorgeous!

If I do say so myself, okay, I did it, and I think it looks great.
I don't recommend cutting tile the long way, glad I only had to do that once, and I was able to use the left over piece on the window sill.

The downside is that now I have to wait three days to grout it, as the mastic says 24 to 72 hours, the floor was a very thin layer of mastic, I had to use the 1/4" notch, and shmear a lot onto the backs of the tiles, they should stick, but I'm going to make sure they stay put.
So I'll work on other things, like the ceiling, which will be shiny metal, and I can also work on that back part of the wall and run some former kitchen floor through the planer, that way after I grout the tile I can apply the baseboard, then bring in the tub.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....