So much work, so tired...

Saturday I spent hours grouting and then cleaning, and cleaning, and oh yeah, cleaning...
Still amazed I got that grain the same direction on the wall tiles because honestly I was not paying attention, the 3/8" grout lines really make the tile stand out.
Today, Sunday was time to clean up a bit more then move the tub into place, hope I never have to move that sucker again.
After moving the tub it started to get a little warm so I had to take several breaks while clearing out the bedroom, it's next, demo, insulate the floor, the walls, and install subfloor.
 Tub in place, not sure when I'll crawl under to connect the drain, but soon, hmm, probably at least by next weekend.
Look up, it's a shiny metal ceiling....and vent down there on the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....