There are days that you wake up and have less motivation than a Millennial

But I still got up and got some work done, the two final windows I need for the house had arrived, not that you could tell from HD's website.
Then I noticed that a pile of yardwaste had grown on the street near my house, so I added to it, and cut the tree that had wire in the bottom of it flat on top and added three rocks, see I can still do art when I have so much else to do.  There was some guy out from the city cutting trees that I think might have been in the road or something, nice that someone else comes out to cut that.



But here's the pics of the subfloor all installed an such...forgot to bring the camera to the library yesterday.
 Looking toward the new tv side of the great room.
 To the kitchenette side of the great room.
And the look through the front door, there's subfloor in there, soon to be some floor, but first new doors and windows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....