LINKS TO MY ART....

The URL for this blog is so much more convenient, so below are the youtube links to some of my paintings, I'll have to update this with the new painting I will be assembling tomorrow, just have to wait for the paint to dry.

Parka Boy

Emotion Pedler schpeal

Several pieces I did in November 2016,
Along with one that sold.

Live, hot, Now....

Pretty Girl....

And my latest, Fear is the Mind Killer, edited out the Fear is the little death part by mistake, but since "petit mort" is really French for Orgasm, I think it turned out better as the tone of the Dune Haiku has nothing to do with getting one's nut.

Gratuitous plug for free stuff, giftcards for food, mobile minutes, and beef jerky.
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2TNGRHLIDJ0CF/ref=cm_go_nav_hz  my trip list

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....