88 days and I found a syringe in front of the house!

I try to stay positive here, looking at that bright future, but wow, a junkie actually left their dirty needle in with the free pile I left to get rid of stuff in front of the house, tied up with a red straw, just so pathetic that Junkies go out of their way to try and hide their needles, didn't know I needed a sharps container on the parking strip, oh wait, junkies wouldn't use it.
But on brighter news, made ten bucks selling some papers for the Legion of the Supermen I inherited, the paper stuff wasn't worth much, the ring, that there are 13 known to exist, oh that would have been worth money.  Capt Crunch, the Cookie Crook and his Crooked dog, nope nothing for them, the plushie market has dried up.
Finished reading "Crazy is my Superpower" by AJ Mendez Brooks, as I survived my childhood too there were many things I identified with in her past, though I wish I would have had the same school opportunities she had, for me school was almost as abusive as home.  Good for her and her grandpa husband...;)
Almost got the ending vacation finished, so I can get a month's pay while I'm on the road.
And I'm adding some bars to the extra trailer this holiday weekend, and decided that I'll leave my cold weather gear(parka heavy boots, gloves) in storage, and if I need them I'll find a place to get them delivered.  
So got plans, goals, and soon I will be on the road....

Gratuitous plug for free stuff, giftcards for food, mobile minutes, and beef jerky.
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2TNGRHLIDJ0CF/ref=cm_go_nav_hz  my trip list

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....