last yardsale evah!

Kind of bittersweet, not just because I'm not going to do that again, yet I kind of assumed I wouldn't get all of the big ticket items sold I wanted too, but that's yesterday's news.
People liked my art, were amazed, but I'm caught in the conundrum of my stuff not selling, which since I like it I'll keep it and find a new wall to put it on, but there is that question of validation through currency.
Made a few bucks that will take me down the road, an I'll just take the tax write off for the rest, take pics, show comparables, and I could have a $600 write off.

Sadly though, I discovered another box of comics that I haven't read, but I'll have one full short box to take with an read on my daily breaks, can't bike it all in one stretch people.

115 days people....an I'm outta here....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....