Two good things...It was the windy time, and the windy-er time....

Update on the tree:

Nice guy came by an took some of it, but his saw died so he didn't take any more.





So little wind storm last night, took out some trees, an thankfully the tree fell AWAY from the house, it was the huge oak out front.
I won't have to figure out how to cut that one branch that the squirrels were using to get onto the roof.
And I think all that Oak Pollen was bothering even me.
Two things, now the pics of the carnage....
 About 11pm last night.

 An yes I'll have to cut that so it doesn't look like that....
 This is what I woke up to deal with.
 only blocked half the street.
 My front door is back there..


 And even this other tree on the side had a branch die.

 Sadly this shed renewal will have to be sooner than later...at least I was planning on dealing with this.
 Neighbor's yard, snapped em like twigs.
 Bit wet an windy to get the leaves to stick to the new shed.
 After a hard morning's work, a clear street, going to leave the rest of it for the city and the power people to finish up, since I'm not touching the rest of the tree with that tension wire still taught under the tree.
 The pile of branches piled up on the back 40.
 After that tree gets gone the front is going to look so different.
This is in Jose' yard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....