Even with the police stand off, I was working...

Yes there was a stand off on friday with a guy who evidently had some drug offenses, he was driving one of them Dodge four wheel tow package type trucks, can't imagine what he was trying to over compensate for....
But alas I was on the complete other side of my house, safest place to be with all that wood between me an the guy who going back to the big house.
 Here's the wall I finished last week, porch is on the other side of it.

 Here's the start of the weekend.
 And here we are finished with the front wall, outlets installed, ready for power...
Still need to do the trim around this window an the one in the bedroom, but I'll do that when it's not as rainy as it was this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....