Carefully the new kitchen is coming along....

I've got the farm table look going, and the first test fit of the sink has been done, and I think I've decided on the tile for the backsplash.
The tin ceiling went well, nice an shiny which should help with light.
 This is the wall before installing the table/kitchen counter.

 These are the table legs I made out of the old porch posts.


 Can't have enough clamps....
 First two in place...
 But first I installed a tin ceiling under where the shelf is.

 Nice an shiny, and I had to work at getting the old vent to fit right.
And here it is the first test fit of the sink. 
Today I installed a few more pieces of pex, so now I can get on that tile work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....