Little progress bits at a time..


It's a rainy day today, hope it's dry tomorrow, I've got stuff to do.


 This is the long "A" frame beam, I used some of the leftover joists that I had to cut parts out of them, and then replace.
 Here's the short one, see that little blue box, that's going to get covered up and the lights will hang from the cross beams.
 Here's the closet wall, that was some gas pipe that was under the house, I painted it and was able attach it on the ends, so it should hold the clothes, I'll put the chest o' drawers in the middle, and shelves on either side of that.
Then put four more of those shelf hanger things, two on each side of the dresser, and a shelf to either side for my manly closet.  I've got more pipe to use, just need a dry moment to cut an paint.  See that lid open there, that's my solid bike box, and another bike is going to be put back together, not that I don't like riding the Bullhound, but I like my fixie too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....